Friday, September 23, 2011

First Video Post Ever.

It has literally been years since I have posted to this blog. I have so many distractions *ahem* responsibilities but it has suddenly become pertinent for me to consolidate all of myself into one spot. So, over the next few weeks, when I have time (when will that be??), I will begin to update this blog to encompass all that I have created both online and off. I confess, it will not be pretty, organized, or even make any sense to you. However, it might be mildly entertaining as I try to get my erratic thoughts and ideas down in writing or in videos. Where one day you may find I am processing photos for a senior portrait session, the next I may be up-cycling an old leather jacket into jewelry. You just never know with me. I am very difficult to keep track of. So, my apologies in advance!

No comments: